At Soda, we’re on a mission to bring everyone closer to the data. We believe that all stakeholders in the data (and we think that’s everyone) should be able to understand it, trust it, and stay on top of it. We are pioneering the fastest-growing category in the data and analytics space, known as data observability. We allow teams to discover, prioritize, and collaboratively resolve data issues. Our integrated platform brings everyone closer to the data, resulting in data products and analytics that everyone can trust. We’re an international team, headquartered in Brussels, Belgium and dispersed globally.
To further strengthen our team, we are looking for a: Digital Demand Lead
Who are we looking for?
This is an exciting opportunity to help build and execute Soda’s digital growth strategy, from the ground up, and expand our marketing operations. You will lead digital growth initiatives and programs that focus on brand awareness, driving new user acquisition, engagement, and growth of the Soda Community.
As Digital Growth Lead, your main tasks will be to:
- Develop and execute our digital marketing strategy, through comprehensive, multi-touch integrated demand generation programs that drive and accelerate pipeline
- Develop, execute and monitor paid search, display, content syndication, digital media, webinars, and email marketing
- Work with our marketing stack for accurate program execution to enable effective marketing and define best practices for tracking, reporting, automation, sourcing, attribution, nurturing and routing to sales
- Develop A/B and multivariate testing of site content and design to maximize web traffic, campaign effectiveness, and conversion
- Be deep in the data, monitoring and optimizing programs, reporting on metrics and analyzing results to provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with product, sales, engineering, and operations
What experience should you have?
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in B2B SaaS companies that focused on digital as their primary mechanism for demand generation. Marketing to the developer community is an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing and collaborative environment where people are driven and always looking to push the envelope and go the extra mile.
- Ability to get stuff done and execute quickly while continually improving with a keen eye for detail and high quality.
- Ability to participate strategically as well as operate tactically.
- Exceptional communication skills to clearly articulate ideas, frame problems and offer solutions, across the business.
- Proven experience of working with marketing technology including Salesforce.com, marketing automation, CMS platforms and dashboard reporting tools.
- Analytical and data-savvy, you’ll have strong knowledge and hands-on experience of Paid Social and PPC Advertising Tools and SEO/SEM best practices.
Interested? Let's talk!
If you think you have the right knowledge, experience and passion to join our team, please get in touch. We’d love to meet you and explore if this could be the start of something great. We offer the chance to be a part of our ambitious and enthusiastic team, working on a great solution to a big problem.
We have a strong technical team that loves to share knowledge and will help you to get started in each technology. We have an open and transparent culture that allows you to be yourself, learn and excel. To sweeten the deal, there is also an attractive and competitive compensation and benefits package.
If you like working with amazing technologies and building communities, don’t hesitate and apply now.